job summary: The Role
The RPA role will focus on automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our business to transform. This Enterprise Information Technology position will provide the analysis, development and implementation of automated solutions via several technologies. Primary focus is Software Robotics using the Kryon technology platform.
location: Urbandale, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for full-lifecycle RPA solutions, gathering/analyzing requirements, design/build of technical solutions, harden solutions with appropriate testing, deploy into production and ongoing support of solutions in production.
- Support the RPA infrastructure and bots currently in production including RPA system upgrades/improvements
- Define development approach and best practices to implement solutions
- Create RPA solution design documentation
qualifications: Experience and Education
- 2-5 years of experience utilizing RPA tools with strong automation and process improvement experience.
- 10 years in Information Technology, and/or a combination of both.
- Previous experience in an insurance or FMO/IMO setting highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must display Core Values
- Self-directed, self-motivated and collaborative
- Implementation of automation using RPA tools (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Kryon Systems, etc.)
- Define, develop, and deploy RPA solutions for automation opportunities
- Solid scripting skills working with various scripting languages
- Proven knowledge with object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, etc.)
- Skilled at automated test frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
- Understanding business processes and identifying automation opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.