job summary: Summary:
- This Business Continuity Consultant will work within the Data, Controls & Monitoring team within the Enterprise Resiliency Planning organization. This individual will be responsible for driving simplification and consistency across Business Continuity Controls within the Enterprise Resiliency Planning program.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Independent review and challenge of technical and business recovery plans
- Monitor workload activities
- Leads Business Continuity planning change management process
- Partner with various groups across the organization to ensure visibility into changes affecting BC Planning and how they may impact controls
- Field inquiries and escalations from Front Line Units and risk partners
- Results oriented, independently driven, self-motivator
qualifications: Required Skills
- Ability to influence across multiple business units at all levels
- Demonstrates strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independently driven / self-motivated
- Thinks critically and considers multiple perspectives.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
skills: Desired Skills
Years of experience required: Top 3 required IT/Technical skill-sets:
- Experience with Business Continuity and related principles/standards
- Knowledge of and experience with enterprise policies, programs, procedures, and systems
- Knowledge of Enterprise Change Management
- Expertise in MS Excel and Data Analytics. Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.