BI/ Data warehouse Manager
Randstad Technologies is looking a BI Data Warehouse Manager to manage a team of 10-15 in Gardena for a Financial institution.
location: Gardena, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Responsible for all strategic, tactical, operational, and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with data preparation (sourcing, acquisition, integration), data warehousing, reporting, information delivery, data exploration, and analytics.
· Enable internal business partners to make better, faster, bolder and more customer-focused decisions; to distill insights from data; and to use data as a competitive advantage and lever to improve our customer journey.
· Drive development of cloud-based enterprise data warehouse and reporting with data integrity and data quality controls.
· Hire and develop a high-performing business intelligence team.
· Coach, supervise and mentor team members.
Degree in computer science, mathematics, operations, management, or a related field
· 10+ years of experience in building/supporting data warehouse
· Extensive experience in data modeling, both logical and physical
· Extensive experience in building and maintaining data-intensive systems and data warehouses using advanced SQL or ELT/ETL tools (including SSIS, Talend, Pentaho), OLTP, OLAP, and MDM, dimensional data modeling
· Experience in Cloud Data Warehouse technologies such as AZURE Data Warehouse, AWS RedShift, Snowflake.
· Solid understanding modern data warehouse technologies.
· Understanding of dimensional modeling using Kimball methodology
· Understanding of the Data Warehouse Data Vault methodology
· Solid T-SQL knowledge and SQL query development using MS SQL 2008 and 2012
· Solid understanding of information security principles and best practices
· Experience in banking or financial services
· Experience with agile development
· Experience in reporting and dashboarding tools such as SSRS, Tableau, Power BI etc.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Experience leading large complex BI projects and teams
· Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
· Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations
skills: Language Requirement
English: Written: Advanced Verbal: Advanced
Korean: Written: None Verbal: None
Computer/Systems Knowledge Requirements
Microsoft Outlook: Advanced
Microsoft Word: Advanced
Microsoft Excel: Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint: Advanced
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.