- Work with business leads to define and manage business process and technology roadmaps. Manage change.
- Implement new ideas effectively within the Google culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach.
- Provide functional subject matter expertise. Anticipate customers' needs.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 59 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Interface with partners within and outside of Google.
- Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements.
- Assess current and future business processes (As-Is and To-Be).
- Apply analytical skills to rationalize change.
- Leads brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
- Manage complex projects to major milestones.
- Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates, prepare executive briefings and project presentations (ability to 'tell the story'), obtain executive approval.
- Conduct weekly project meetings.
- Communicate project status
- Prior management experience a plus.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
- Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- 7 years project management experience
- Project management certification, for example, PMP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.