- Will consider non-local candidates if they take care of their relocation and it doesn't dramatically delay / impact start date.
- Hiring manager is also open to semi-remote candidates who only can come to office 2-3 days per week and prefer to work from home remaining days (so they still need to live within the Bay area).
- Interview Process: One 60 minutes interview via ZOOM VIDEO Call and will hire from Zoom
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 66 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Project Deliverable:
Work as part of agile team, syncup and work with the team daily, collaborate as needed with the architect and manager, work independently on analyzing the data needs for business requests; engage with the business stakeholders to understand their requests, document, and execute on those; The Agile team works as a team and team members help each other as well. Candidate you can fully drive engagement with stakeholders including product/project management of this subset of stakeholder is highly preferred, but knowledge and ability to deliver data analysis is still number one priority. Additional details:
- The Customer Journey Orchestration project builds orchestrated customer experiences leveraging ActionIQ CDP to drive customer experience based on data from the Client Data lake.
- As the Data Analyst you with focus on Adobe and Web data you will focus on analyzing data using SQL or Adobe Analytics, engaging with our business stakeholders to understand their requests, document and execute on data asks as well as perform data validations to ensure data integrity. You will work as a part of Agile team.
- Consult with project stakeholders to understand business problems and design solutions to meet those problems
- Dissect high-level data into details and communicate information in a manner understood by relevant audiences
- Test solutions and ensure they meet business requirements and are "fit-for-purpose," present and validate solution with user.
- Write complex SQL Queries to extract data from the Data lake.
- Complete Data validations.
qualifications: Top 3 skill sets/technology required:
- Experience with Adobe Data;
- Strong experience with SQL,
- Ability to analyze business requirements
- Knowledge of paid media (social, display, search) is preferred - candidate wouldn't be doing the work; but having understanding would help analyze requirements and context.
- Technology platform candidate will be working in: Adobe Analytics, SQL, Excel
- Expecting good amount of experience with SQL - 5 years' minimum
- Degree is not needed if sufficient experience
- Excellent Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Data validations.
- Ability to analyze and document a business-data requirements.
- Experience with Web Data (Adobe Analytics / Tealium Tag Management system)
- Experience with other tools such as SendWithUs, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with BI dashboarding tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with other paid media platforms like paid search and display
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.