My Direct Client in Long Beach is looking to hire a creative and driven Graphic Designer to join their growing team!
location: Long Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Refine digital graphics from early-stage concepts to final edits.
- Apply general knowledge of responsive and mobile-friendly design
- Understanding of message hierarchy, font selection, and balanced layout.
- Communicate with marketing channel coordinators to understand the themes to be conveyed and placement
- Help in the creation/refresh of:
- Insert swaps
- Passionate about graphic design and making things aesthetically pleasing to the consumer eye
- 1-2+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- High proficiency in InVision and Sketch
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.