job summary: Description:
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 6 - 9 years of programming/systems analysis experience.
skills: Additional Skills required:
- Synthetic Monitoring
- Monitoring & Alarming
- On Call
- Performance testing
- Web Logic
- Must be seasoned, senior level employees.
- Cannot afford junior level and/or inexperienced individuals
- Need proactive, self-starting individuals
- Must be able to work as a team
- Very Fast Paced Environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.