job summary: Description:
- 10 + years. Responsible for matching current technology with the current needs.
- As part of this task, engages in the evaluation and installation of software, hardware, and other types of support equipment into a workable network that supports a variety of functions.
- This person has fundamental knowledge of Systems Engineering infrastructure. Includes individuals performing high-level systems support.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $60.23 - 70.23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for matching current technology with the needs of a company.
- As part of this task, the computer systems engineer engages in the evaluation and installation of software, hardware, and other types of support equipment into a workable network that supports a variety of functions.
- This person has a minimum of 8 yrs. experience and has fundamental knowledge of Systems Engineering infrastructure. Includes individuals performing high-level systems support.
- Responsibilities include providing problem determination and resolution, install and update newly developed software to assigned systems.
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems.
- Provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources. Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
qualifications: Required Skills: Web Application & System Engineer to provide the following:
- System Design - The process of defining and documenting the hardware, software, infrastructure components, modules, interfaces, scalability, and high availability solutions that meet specified business development & Application Integration requirements.
- This is to provide 3rd Level Support - Incident troubleshooting, analysis and resolution for web applications
- Day-to-day administration includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting server problems.
- Installation of home grown and vendor software, documenting the steps and promoting to upstream teams for deployment.
- Supporting issues with deployments in the upstream environments.
- This position demands the person to be absolutely hands on. Candidate must have 3+ of strong experience in Windows Operating System, IIS and .NET application integration.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, Firewall, Local and Global load balancing expertise in application integration.
skills: Desired Skills:
The Chief Technology Organization:
- Knowledge on CICD tools would be a huge PLUS.
- Candidates with hands on experience with F5 devices like Global Traffic Manager and Local Traffic Manager are preferred
- Working in Agile Model\Work Space."
- Candidate with Experience administering Tomcat, Websphere application servers are preferred.
- Candidate should be able to troubleshoot application integration issues in Windows & cross platform environment.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.