Looking for a senior level developer for a great company that offers excellent benefits and flexibility.
location: New Gloucester, Maine
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Designs, develops and implements applications to support business requirements
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Interfaces development experience with integration/interface engines
- 5+ of Java Development / Integration related experience required.
- Strong communication skills and leadership ability
- A background in computer science including algorithms, data structures, complex programming languages and operating systems
- Track record of building scalable enterprise solutions
- Working knowledge of Agile SDLC
- Excellent skills in web application development, web services & REST APIs
- Literacy in SQL databases, including the ability to write complex queries
- Experience in application security and authentication, including SSL, HTTPS, Active Directory.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.