Client is needing an experienced Wireless Network Engineer to handle support and project work for both corporate and remote sites/facilities. They must have previous on-site and remote support experience of wireless networks. Team consists of two individuals currently handling the need who don't have the bandwidth to keep up with demand. Team has wireless test lab to utilize for project based work.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with complete life cycle for Cisco Wireless products
- Working understanding of Cisco Prime- change and configuration management
- Experience supporting Cisco routers and switches
- 8-10 years of Wireless/Network Engineering experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Virtualization experience or knowledge
- Previous experience supporting wireless POS systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.