As the Senior Business Analyst you'll be assisting the IT team on Electronic Records Retention. This is for a discovery phase, so finding out how much it would cost, what resources we would need and how long would it take to implement our ERR. The BA would work closely with our PM.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Work closely with Program Managers, Business Owners and Technology teams to ensure requirements are in place and understood. Responsible for ensuring acceptance criteria is aligned. Works closely with Architects to ensure system implications/dependencies are understood. Facilitates requirement conversations with Technology Teams.
- Experience and functional requirements gathering
- Including dependency management, architectural decisions, and security/privacy recommendations in requirements
- Aligning overall scope and sequencing recommendations with program manager
- Utilizes artifacts such as JIRA, Confluence and Business Process
- Documentation to facilitate requirement alignment sessions
- 7+ years of business analyst experience within Retail Technology industry
- Experience providing requirements for small to large initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience working with systems integrations
- Demonstrated experience translating strategy into feature development roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints while keep the business need at top of mind
- Clear communication with honesty and integrity.
- Leads with confidence
- Ability to build trusting relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.