We are currently hiring for the position of Desktop Technician III. The qualified candidate must have a clean driving record and valid drivers license.
- Account partitioning
- Minimum 3 years of desktop support experience
- Proven experience in a desktop support roll involving Windows upgrades; preferably Win7, ghosting machines, software installs/reloads, PC installs
- Experience doing server maintenance, wireless/internet installation, hardware upgrades, PC security, network diagramming, and break/fix troubleshooting.
- Understanding of PC imaging, Active Directory knowledge.
- Ability to set up remote sites
- Experience with Dell equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and be able to pass a multi level background check and drug test
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $9.99 - 9,999,999.99 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Build, install, and customize PCs
- Troubleshoot, test, and resolve technical issues with network, hardware, software, and peripherals
- Work directly with end users to provide exceptional and courteous customer service
Minimum of 5 years of professional IT work related experience involving PC and network support
A+ Certification is highly preferred, ITIL certification is a huge plus
Bachelors degree in CS or IT is preferred; will consider work experience and/or military service as equivalent to higher education
skills: Windows OS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.