job summary: Summary:
The role requires:
- The End To End Forecasting Program focuses on building an integrated process so that all our forecasting, whether stress for CCAR, baseline for strategic planning and any resolution scenarios are run on the same framework. Additionally, the team is responsible for the current Enterprise Stress Testing data warehouse and reporting platforms and capabilities.
- This role requires an experienced and highly skilled professional to play an active role within the E2E Forecasting Program working with the front office Lines of Business, Finance, Treasury, Risk and Tax and other Technology teams within the client. As the functional analyst, the successful candidate will define the end to end functional requirement definition to support the target business process. The candidate will contribute to the software development lifecycle of products and services from inception stage through to the final implementation. The candidate would be required to work closely with the developers to define, build and test the solution to support Forecasting submission often working on multiple projects/work-streams at the same time.
- A mindset built on simplicity
- Proficiency to talk in functional & data terms to clients and the stakeholders
- Leadership skills to manage ad-hoc analysis or design deep dives.
- Understanding of the development lifecycle to ensure the designs are practical adopted by the delivery teams
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Creating and maintaining functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the business and obtaining sign-off
- Responsible for creating functional solutions, conducting FSD walk-through and obtaining sign-off
- Act as an SME on the E2E Forecasting and Aggregation platform(s) in various capacities and product development opportunities
- Responsible for working with the developers to ensure correct understanding of requirements and then owning the functional delivery end to end
- Defining testing requirements together with the QA team
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with business to ensure alignment with business requirements and project management resources
- Establishing and operate within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks.
- Contribute in design and development of the project-level roadmap, ensuring sufficient business benefit is realised within each phase.
- Ensure projects are completed according to product specifications and are properly documented.
- Work with data sourcing to source and validate data completeness from acquisition to report delivery.
- Work with Stakeholders during UAT to ensure reports meet requirements and ensure all deliveries are signed-off.
qualifications: Required skills:
- 7+ years experience with at least 3+ years experience as a BA/FA
- Delivery focused techno-functional role. Candidates must have experience in Oracle/PL SQL or ETL/Informatica or Java
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and self-starter, with an ability to identify risks and issues and suggest improvements.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to work across multiple business groups and domains
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Collaborative, with an ability to share information, transfer knowledge and train new team members
- Proven ability to balance business demands of different stakeholders and IT fulfillment in terms of standardization, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility
- Experience building high-performance, enterprise applications at scale.
skills: Preferred Skillset
- Financial and regulatory reporting experience; specifically build a reporting solution that facilitates the creation, publication and distribution of reports both on a regular basis and ad-hoc.
- Additionally, the candidate must have solid experience of change management and delivery frameworks such as SDLC, TDD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.