job summary: Summary:
- JR DevOps Engineer - As part of GWBT APS DevOps team within CTO, perform application deployments for various Application Platforms via a delivery pipeline (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) onto various Testing and Production Environments.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Effectively partner with various development teams to streamline the tools, build and deployment process in line with enterprise tools & standards. The team is a 24x7 support organization to facilitate application development teams in the delivery of client software artifacts to production.
- 3 to 7 years of solid experience in Infrastructure or Software Configuration Management
- 1 -5 years experience in performing DevOps role (Environment Provisioning, Continuous Deployment, Application Deployment and Orchestration). Jenkins and Ansible experience desired.
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery
- Analyze and recommends DevOps Tool Chain for CI/CD.
- Experience in Building and Releasing software.
- Demonstrated scripting abilities (one of Shell, Python, Groovy, or Perl).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and proactive personality
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux
- Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible Tower, Remedy, XL Release
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.