job summary: Senior Developer Summary:
- Position will build out a proof of concept site that enables for the management of data around application governance, costing, technology roadmaps and application capability mapping.
- Role will take an existing MVC blueprint and build out a forms based website that enables the select updating/management of data and leveraging Tableau and other data tools to visualize and report out data.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- 7+ years of strong experience especially in C#, ASP.net, MVC Architecture
- Experience in designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging new application and enhancements to existing software product.
- Experience developing software with ASP.NET.
- Experience with MVC 4.0/5.0.
- Strong UI Skills and ability to build customized interfaces with a professional look and feel
- Microsoft .NET - MVC (Very strong MVC required)
- Telerik Controls
- SQL Server
- Alteryx (ideal but not required)
- Tableau (ideal but not required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.