job summary: Business Overview: Tell us about your department:
The End User Collaboration Services department covers all things related to the corporate end user experience. This would include but are not limited to workstations (Windows & Mac), patching, group policy, Self Service, file sync & share, mobile, and collaboration tools (IM, email, phones, online meeting rooms, etc.). Project Description:
Assisting the End User Collaboration Services department with implementing OneDrive for a sub-set of users for our retail partners.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview: Job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Setting up, enabling and managing OneDrive access for users defined by the business.
- Handling day to day questions, incidents and issues regarding the implementation.
- Creating the various documentation around OneDrive (wiki docs, how-to, service desk knowledge, etc.).
- Assisting users with transitioning onto OneDrive.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Experience with ITSM Queue management.
- Basic understanding of CMD
- Basic understanding of Microsoft PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SharePoint
- Basic understanding of Microsoft OneDrive
- Ability to read & interpret logs
- Ability to work under minimal supervision & still produce results
skills: Skills Overview: What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Working knowledge of o365
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.