Sr. Salesforce Developer
job summary: Sr. Salesforce Developer Summary:
- Thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment - learn and become productive quickly and meet team goals, can-do attitude, able to do what it takes to deliver. Desire to take on new challenges and deliver.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Detailed oriented, quality conscious, with an eye toward simplicity.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Force.com developer and salesforce.com administrator certifications, sales and/or service cloud consultant certification can be a plus.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 12+ years of overall experience in support of information technology computer systems and databases.
- Six plus years working Experience of implementing Salesforce platform.
- Good understanding of salesforce sfdcforce.com and appexapp exchange.
- Good understanding of architecture solution technical architect visual force configuration and customization integration.
- Working Experience of salesforce REST API and Data Loaded.
- Should have experience force.com software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing solutions using APEX and Visual force.
- Experience in developing and implementing force.com based applications.
- Understanding of SQL, experience with Oracle Database is a great plus.
- Knowledge about Salesforce Einstein, WAVE Analytics, and DevOps.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.