Coordinator Project Management
Works on projects of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Decision-making and independence is involved but limited. 1-5 years of experience
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provides general governance for small single technology projects
- Generally focused on performing repeatable task/activities
- Coordinates site readiness tasks through implementation
- Maintains projects schedule(s)
- Updates regular status reports
- Generally works under the supervision of other team members
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Has a working understanding of Project Management and/or ITIL principles
- Has demonstrated experience with verbal and written communications skills
- Has working understanding of MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Project Management experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.