job summary: Business Overview: Tell us about your department:
This role is on the Future Workforce Team. The team's primary goal is to make sure we provide services and apps that enable workforce management simpler and more effective. The team is very new and is at a stage where we are building services from scratch. Project Description:
In this role, the QA Engineer will be working on multiple teams (2) in the Future Workforce group primarily focusing on test automation and execution. As the teams are very new, this engineer has the opportunity to learn new things and pick the right tools and frameworks for the job.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and scenarios.
- Work with other QA Engineers and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on-time and adhering to development and quality standards.
- Create, review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures that contribute to the overall testing framework.
- Collaborate and interact with other application teams for integration testing efforts
- Manage test data required for the automated test scenarios and support other teams with any test data requirement.
- Develop and provide testing metrics and reports to effectively communicate test status in both program level and application level.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- JUnit or TestNG
- Cucumber or JBehave
- JMeter or Gatling
skills: Skills Overview: What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- 6+ years of relevant application software development experience
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.