We are looking for a Program Manager in the King of Prussia, PA area.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $89 - 92 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage the effort to determine feasibility of and gather requirements for implementation of Microsoft 365 and Azure AD for 30,000+ end users
- Create and deliver schedule, cost, risk mitigation, team charters, communications plan, governance and other PM artifacts to enable a successful feasibility and implementation strategy effort
- Facilitate and drive interaction across IT, business, and security disciplines to ensure a collaborative effort
Experience managing large scale Endpoint / Windows environment software projects or programs
- O365 / Azure AD design/planning program management a must - including but not limited to: Skype/Teams, Email, SharePoint, Dynamics, OneDrive, and EMS
- Experience in managing:
o Requirements gathering, scoping, risk assessment, work stream Schedules
o Migration wave preparation and execution
o Team Charter and Communication schedules
o Commercial Azure AD cloud implementations
o Microsoft InTune implementation experience
- Familiarity with government security standards such as NIST, DISA STIG
- Certifications: PMP required.
- Comfortable navigating an ambiguous environment and translating technical and security topics to executive-friendly take-aways and presentations Preferred Qualifications:
- ITILv3 or INCOSE.
- Experience supporting the federal and/or public government sectors
- Experience in Project Managing:
o The implementation and /or support of a GCC High Azure AD cloud environment
o The implementation and maintenance of mobile Office 365 applications (Android/iOS)
o Implementation of Microsoft 365 solutions for Mac
o Project structures in an environment that resells IT services using Microsoft 365 services
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.