Our client's Information Technology Team is looking for a talented individual that can provide design and drive implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) based infrastructure architectures and services. This is a Technical role on a Team with equally dedicated and passionate Engineers supporting our IAM services.
This position will be based with the Global Technology Team in Austin, TX.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs IAM architecture and strategies to securely manage the identity lifecycle including user authentication and authorization for on premise solutions and the cloud.
- Provide configuration and deployment oversight for identity solutions.
- Evaluates IAM integration requirements for business solutions and standards ensuring adherence to IAM standards and information security policies.
- Lead security projects from initial conception through design, testing and implementation.
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise for business and technical project teams ensuring the recommended solution and architecture meets requirements.
- Design solutions to ensure Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Evaluate vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and cloud standards, as well as all applicable architecture considerations.
- Coaching and serving as a technical escalation resource to team members on all IAM related technical issues.
- Create and maintain as-is and to-be architecture artifacts.
- Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques.
- Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor engineers and provide regular knowledge transfer to team members.
- Implement best practices for identity governance and administration i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, privileged access management, access reviews etc.
- Research and follow industry trends around IAM and provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans.
- Maintain technical expertise and relationships with Microsoft and other key IAM solution providers.
- Partner with other Infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure.
- Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
- Keep current through contacts with professional societies, and technical publications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner companies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations.
- 5+ years designing and managing Active Directory and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions
- Advanced understanding of IAM solutions and related technologies including Azure AD, FIM/MIM, Kerberos, LDAP, claims, group and role mapping, PKI, PIM, DNS, DHCP and GPO implementations.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment.
- MSCE and CISSP (preferred)
- Effective negotiation and compromising skills
- Experience leading large security access system upgrades/projects.
- Proven expertise designing and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS Fed, and MFA.
- Maintain awareness of applicable new technologies, processes, and competitive trends.
- Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.