job summary: We are hiring a an Analyst with Unified Communications experience for a contract opportunity in San Antonio, Texas!
This individual will partner with the Enterprise IT leadership along with Senior Analysts in order to deliver assigned project tasks with the utmost quality and timeliness.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 47.08 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: This individual will:
- Interact with upper-level IT management, leads, engineers, and architects to ensure processes are efficient, sustainable, repeatable, and predictable.
- Provide Tier 3 support for Enterprise Data and Voice Networks including route/switch data networks, Carrier Grade MPLS Networks, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unified Call Center Express and all other supporting applications.
- Assume technical lead role in problem resolution and root cause analysis, and provide actionable after-incident analysis to ensure root cause issues are logged and remediated.
- Maintain effective external relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers.
- Leverage these relationships to ensure that the best fit solutions and resources are available to the enterprise. Where necessary, work with solution vendors during installations and deployments
- Support the Enterprise IT vision deliverables by implementing viable technologies, ensuring compatibility with the existing environment, and acting as a technical resource for peers and managers within the Enterprise IT team.
- Complete work assignments from Enterprise IT Service Management platform to include Incident Management, Problem Management and Service Requests.
qualifications: The right individual will have:
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in the Communications Technology, Electronics, or related field
- Experience in highly technical role within one or more of the following disciplines Routed/Switched Enterprise Network Environments Carrier grade MPLS networksCisco CUCMCisco UCCX or UCCE Enterprise Voice Routing
- Experience in functioning within a matrixed organization as a project team member, accountable for project deliverables and timelines
- A demonstrated track record of successful implementation of highly technical solutions adhering to best practices and using qualified Project Management techniques
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively laterally, bring people along, facilitate the best thinking and build trust based relationships to deliver results.
- Experience with VoIP networking and technical proficiency in LAN/WAN architectures.Complex Data Center network understanding, including application access and flow.Experience deploying and supporting.
- Unified Communications collaboration tools using integrated voice, video, and data architectures.
- Strong understanding of network monitoring tools and technologies including Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance, NetBrain, Wireshark and IR Prognosis.Experience with telecom/data carrier provisioning, billing, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Experience with Cisco Firewall and IPS design, implementation IntegrationProficient in Microsoft Visio."
skills: The Unified communications analyst will:
- Support and handle MACD work using the following technologies: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection Voicemail, Cisco Contact Center Express, Jabber, SIP Phones, video phones and other collaboration endpoints, Cisco gateway routers and other SIP enabled gateways and endpoints, Handset programming and troubleshooting,
- Be conducting performance and diagnostic testing of telecommunications equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.