MS Backend Developer/Technical Lead
Looking for a strong MS backend developer to work to support a data warehousing application. This is a technical lead position. The individual will mentor junior level team members and will be doing database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, building and modifying SSIS packages, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views, and researching data.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You need to have the following:
- Proficiency to database modeling, performance, query and analyze data held within SQL Server.
- Capability to work in a structured environment that includes Development, UAT and Production environments, scheduled releases, and using Change Management Work Orders.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- 10+ years backend SQL development experience
- SQL Server 2016
- experience writing stored procedures
- experience building and modifying SSIS packages
- experience creating and modifying SQL agent jobs
- experience making structural changes to tables and views
- Perl Scripting
- C# (ability to refactor existing code)
- Autosys, DTSAxway, Connect Direct, and Auto build and deployment using TFS
- Azure Cloud environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.