job summary: Summary:
- Position is for an Senior full-stack .Net Developer with experience in complete development lifecycle. The senior solutions developer will be responsible for design, analysis, development, and execution of shared enterprise scaled applications.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participates in design, development and implementation of web based technology platform(s)
- Participates as an individual contributor and/or lead projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Should be able to solve complex problems using in house tools and be able to work with a global mindset
- Should be able to assist junior developers and ensure high quality of deliverables
- Should assist in the release coordination. Effectively work as part of a globally blended team of resources (both Associates and consultants)
- Application Integration Technical consultancy to Architects and Application Development Teams across the firm
- Input to technical roadmaps for the products and services
- L3/L4 support for complex technical issues with the managed service applications and supported products
qualifications: Mandatory skills :
- 6+ years of strong experience especially in C#, ASP.net, WebAPI, Angular 4 & REST API
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and stored procedure development(T-SQL)
- Experience with Informatica and Autosys
- Experience in designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging new application and enhancements to existing software product.
- Experience developing software with ASP.NET
- Experience with MVC 4.0/5.0
- Experience with WebServices/WebAPI
- Web Development experience using HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery
- Strong experience in Object Oriented design and development
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience with .NET Core 2.0/2.2 Framework
- Experience using modern development methodology including Agile and continuous integration
- Solid understanding of APIs, abstractions, and message/socket level development
- Excellent understanding of the HTTP protocol and web services
- Experience with web server configuration, management and tuning (IIS Preferred)
- Full development lifecycle and support tool experience: Subversion, GIT, CVS, Jira, Visual Studio
- Experience with n-tier web applications with distributed components
- Identifying, documenting, and closing out bugs
- Automating tests, deployments, upgrades
skills: Desired skills :
- Participation in the architectural analysis and design of the system
- Mentoring other developers in the firm on cloud/PaaS best practices
- Strong bias towards automated deployment and operations experiences
- Familiarity with PaaS solutions and experience with PaaS technologies such as: containers, reverse proxy, distributed cache, load balancing, session replication, clustering and failover
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that complete and long-term solutions can be built.
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to diagnose and support highly-visible systems
- Leadership, Communication, and Mindset
- Excellent communication and documentation abilities
- Understanding of how to inspire, mentor, and grow developers during good times and challenging times
- Courage to voice opinions even if those are not popular
- Confidence to make a decision to keep things moving forward.
- The adaptability to change that decision when needed.
- Self-motivated and Responsible, able to own and drive a project when necessary
- Ensure the team and code base follows the standards, patterns, and practices that have been defined and agreed upon.
- Always self-driven to look up the answer to a question
- Passion for working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding and fluid environment
- Thrive in a culture of learning
- Passionate about solving big, systemic and complex problems.
- Embrace changes to constantly improve, and sharing knowledge to empower others
- Outcome focused
- Intolerant of process waste
- Can always link their work to the business outcome
- Drive to solve problems that seem unsolvable and deliver it no matter what it takes
- Experience working with CI/CD , bitbucket code repository, Jenkins, Ansible deployment pipelines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.