We are a group of impassioned designers and researchers, defining the future of measurement and analytics products. We're believers in the power of data, the accessibility that comes with making complex products easy to use, and the doors that open when we're able to help surface the (sometimes unexpected) connections between brands and their customers.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Own the design process-take risks and explore big ideas before narrowing in on practical, inventive solutions and sweating the small details.
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and carefully crafted visual specs.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive UX culture that values critical feedback in the pursuit of excellence.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering partners to develop a user-centered product vision, then align on logical, iterative steps to get there over time.
- Utilize all available data points-subject matter experts, analytics and user research-to make informed design decisions and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of professional industry experience.
- Outstanding portfolio of thoughtfully designed products-ideally, a mix of consumer-facing and enterprise-focused applications.
- Proficient in common design industry tools such as Sketch and/or InVision.
- Interaction design
- Visual design
- User interface design
- User-centered design
- Natural communicator who can keep cross-functional teams in the loop, tell compelling stories and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Specialization in interaction design and product thinking, with solid visual design skills and experience playing a role in lightweight prototyping.
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free professional with a growth mindset. Big bonus points if you have data visualization experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.