Our Cloud Platform is looking for a user experience researcher. Come join a talented team of designers and researchers to build the next-generation experience of one of our core products.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences. Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- BA/BS degree in Cognitive Science, Education, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Master's degree or PhD in a related field.
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com).
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience in survey design (e.g. Qualtrics).
- Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.