job summary: Summary:
- Ensure business requirements provide the proper level of detail for technology teams.
- Work with business partners, technology partners, and project managers across multiple teams to prioritize requirements and manage expectations on scope of work, and help research any problems that are identified
- Meet regularly with Service Delivery Managers, Technical Analysts, and Developers to review requirements, answer questions, prioritize work, gather examples and provide feedback on design proposals.
- Ensure proper traceability is being accounted for from the project's inception to its close.
- Drive completion of user acceptance testing (UAT) and Production validation with the different business teams, including coordinating testing of changes, gathering test scripts, and managing issue resolution.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Ability to quickly grasp what the team needs and offer suggestions above and beyond what they are asking for
- Naturally curious individual with the ability to adapt and become an authority in the various data and systems used by the team
- Strong relationship, team building, and facilitation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with executive level presentation and communication
- Experience working in Agile or Waterfall methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technology/development and business partners
- ability to translate between these two constituencies
- Working experience in various technology environments/languages/platforms, such as Java, .NET, Python, R, or Hadoop, to name a few.
- Possesses strong hands-on technical skills.
- Highly organized self-starter who can deliver results with minimal direction.
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- One or more of Java, .NET, Python dev skills
- Data Quality and analysis skills in Finance applications
- Good communication and problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.