Primary role will be to drive the deployment of network IDF/MDF builds from planning to production deployment for Google Offices.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Top 3 Requirements
- Experience building Network Rooms (MDF/IDF) to support Network Connectivity in Office Locations.
- Project Management Experience (documenting issues, change logs, blockers, status reports)
- Network Knowledge - Network hardware, circuits, cabling, fiber, power, hvac, electrical
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience Experience leading global technology programs
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to work with and lead internal/external cross-functional and partner teams to develop scope, project plans and budgets
- 5 years of industry experience as a technical program or engineering manager PMP, Agile project management certification, or similar
- Experience in the management of complex technology infrastructure programs
- Track record of delivering large-scale projects with a clear emphasis on on-time/under budget delivery with quality
- Demonstrated skills in customer engagement, requirements gathering, resource organization, task prioritization and scheduling
- Project/Program Management experience, with a background in Network Engineering or Technical Consultancy
- Demonstrated expertise with one or more of the following: network planning, network design, data center design, and/or global network deployments
- Experience leading large complex programs at a global level involving many IT operational teams
- Experience working as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Experience managing technical vendors and leading quarterly business reviews
- Strong organizational, analysis and communication skills
- Experience managing/juggling competing priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering network infrastructure elements in office construction, data center build, or ISP/Telco programs
skills: Preferred or Desired Skills/Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.