Randstad Technologies is seeking a Service Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL with the following experience:
- Ability to lead the 24x7x365 operations center team performing a managed services for Randstad's end client.
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Ability to manage and monitor all Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations to ensure the Service levels.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous service improvements to drive profitability and higher service levels.
- Be the key client liaison, acting as the single point of contact for the customer and Randstad Technologies on related operational issues.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Key aspects of the service and SDM responsibilities include:
- Developing procedures for staff to follow such as knowledge base articles
- Hiring, training and onboarding staff
- Oversight of the monitoring of jobs and events in production, diagnosing production issues and performing approved resolutions, and be the escalation for alerts and issues per defined processes
- Additional services include server and network device patching and support and application patching and release management
Human Resources Management
- Management of the IT Service Delivery Team including responsibility for monitoring, event management, job management, production application support, service desk L 1.5 & L2
- Definition of service level agreements (SLAs) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLAs are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded as well as profitable
- Support release and demand management activities and the project management of associated tasks
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Manage the account relationship: The candidate must have experience managing client relationships with upper level IT management and executive end users
- Grow the business with the client: The candidate must have experience growing the book of business within an account.
- Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Maintain and improve utilization rates of staff within the Team whilst building-in scalability to enable growth
- Financial Account Management experience (A/R, profitability, etc.)
- Strong Project Management experience
- Ownership of issues up to resolution: Be a tenacious problem solver
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements
- Organize and chair weekly/monthly/quarterly service review meetings as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the staff to ensure Randstad Technologies and departmental standards for customer service are maintained
- Assess changes in workload, evaluate impact to service levels, and make recommendations as necessary
- Interview and hire staff, evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, assist in career development, and discipline employees as necessary up to and including termination. Identify training needs and coordinate training. Ensure each employee has the skills, training, equipment and tools necessary to provide a world-class level of service
- Responsible for managing employees Paid Time Off accrual balances, this includes reconciling all employees time and keeping a running up to date tracking total
- Create and maintain employee personnel records. This should include any verbal, written or action taken due to performance, or any reviews for employees
- Sets measurable goals and objectives and provides feedback at least twice a year
- Delivers a formal performance review at least once a year
- Responsible for keeping costs within outlined budget, identify areas for greater efficiencies
- Responsible for Forecasting OT and Cost of Service Desk. Required frequency may vary weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. Identify any report any influx of possible decrease or increase in cost or revenue
- 10+ years of IT Operations experience, specifically providing Tier 2 support for Systems, Servers, Network, and Applications (Third party, COTs, Custom built)
- Graduate / Undergraduate degree within a technical discipline and/or 5+ years of relevant Information Technology experience.
- Ability to sit onsite in the downtown Chicago, IL office, and travel 1-2 times biweekly to the client's office in southern Wisconsin
- IT Service Delivery Management experience
skills: Tools / Skillset
- Understanding of key tools utilized in the delivery of services.
- ITSM: ServiceNow
- Monitoring Tools such as: PRTG, Nagios, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Tango4, NewRelic, Azure Insights
- Job management: JAMS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.