We have an exciting opportunity within our IT department for a .NET Software Developer
. This role will be responsible for all aspects of software development as it applies to fulfilling business goals and strategies.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- Collaborate with team members in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, and implementation.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and third party support staff to assist in implementation, and resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Write business requirements from end-user input and execute requirements into software systems.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scope, schedule, and implementation.
- Design, run, and monitor performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas of improvement, and for general debugging.
- Maintain and report status of development effort to management and/or team members.
- Provide end user training and maintain user documentation.
- Stay current on emerging technologies related to job function.
- Plan, design, develop, implement, and maintain moderately complex databases which are both internal and client facing.
- Attend to and maintain TFS backlogs and sprints/iterations of work items related to assigned projects and tasks.
- Minimum of 4 years ASP.Net with C# development experience, preferably in a financial services related industry
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015+
- Experience with .Net Framework 4.0+
- Minimum 3 years experience with Asp.Net MVC; Experience with Web API and Web Forms a plus
- Experience in UI/UX a plus
- Experience with .NET Core and Angular a plus
- Familiarity with IIS 7.0+
- Thorough understanding of Team Foundation source control; experience with TFS/Git a plus; experience with TFS automated build/release a plus
- Understanding of N-Tier programming methodologies
- Competent with SQL Server 2016 T-SQL development and troubleshooting
- Competent with database design practices, referential integrity; basic understanding of Normalization
- Strong problem solving, logical reasoning and translating complex concepts into business requirements and technical specifications.
- Experience managing and developing customer/client relationships, with a strong internal customer service mentality.
- Handle multiple, shifting priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing technical documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.