Our projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while making it all happen. As an Integrated Producer you manage complex, multidisciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal partners and usher projects through the entire project life cycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders and the team. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of cross-functional digital projects, primarily responsible for managing the project status, planning for resource requirements and collaborating with design and dev teams
- Identify team needs around process, tools, documentation, and implement changes to increase efficiency. Manage requests, project priorities, and support workload distribution
- Create and communicate studio scope and goals for the 'next' product release wave. Articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution of complex projects
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions).
- Educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines, as well as manage expectations across the board
- Directly add technical value to projects (as skills are developed)
- Support the Creative team in what's required to move projects forward. Enhance their productivity through process assessment and refinement
- Own budget and resourcing for short- and long-term workstreams
- Identify UX and Visual design User Testing needs, organizes and manages third party vendors to ensure best quality insights are obtained to improve the design process
Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Required Skills:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience with solid interactive producer experience, including working in highly creative environments as well as experience working with strategy, ability to define projects, execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working and communications relationships with a diverse community of technical and nontechnical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, highly detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Experience working with agencies and vendors
skills: Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of internal cross-functional project teams (primarily creative) and agency partners
- Project manage / lead projects and efforts across multiple stakeholders
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.