Our client has an immediate direct-hire opportunity for an IT Project Manager! This role will manage large and/or complex IT projects throughout the organization and its subsidiaries. The Project Manager is responsible for leading projects to support software development, IT and business initiatives, ensuring teams meet objectives and informing stakeholders of progress through all phases of the project.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Responsible for the plan, control and execution within the project life cycle including defining scope and requirements, setting up schedules and milestones, managing resources and timelines and ensuring delivery of desired outcomes.
- Works closely with teams, management and business partners to align objectives and balance resources within and across the company's organizational structure.
- Proactively and methodically, steer all involved parties to consistent and timely execution of project task items to ensure appropriate project delivery according to agreed timelines.
- Compiles and maintains all elements of project plans including schedules, costs, work activities, resources, risks, and communication management.
- Provides leadership to projects, outlining responsibilities while offering ongoing direction and contingency plan advisement.
- Manages ongoing communication of project status and escalates appropriate concerns.
- Manage and coordinate activities across different organizational functions/entities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors of Organizational Management or other business-related field
- Minimum of 4-8 years of hands-on project management experience, preferably in a financial services related industry
- Strong experience using project management methodology and processes
- Expertise in software development methodology including Waterfall and Agile processes using the Scrum Agile framework.
- Experience in organizational management and communication
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- PC proficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing and developing customer/client relationships, with a strong internal customer service mentality
- Ability to handle multiple, shifting priorities with flexibility to adapt in a fast moving environment
- <10% travel requirement
- No telecommuting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.