Randstad Technolgoies is looking for a Change Manager to support our large healthcare insurance client in Washington, DC. This role is highly visible and will contribute to the success of large scale technology implementation projects by executing Business Change Management (BCM) frameworks, methods and tools.
In this role, you will partner with project implementation teams to achieve business goals through successful engagement of internal and external stakeholder, including the C-level executives, to facilitate adoption of people, technology and process solutions. The Change Manager will work with stakeholders, program and project teams to assess and roll out changes to stakeholders in a structured way with regard to the transition from one technology or business process to another. Develops, delivers, and coordinates organizational change management work, including stakeholder management, sponsorship, communications, training, change impact analysis, change readiness assessments, change leadership, and culture. Excellent communication and people skills are vital. Requires excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, a command of organizational change management principles, and an ability to work with a wide variety and level of staff proficiency as the change is implemented.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities Business Focus
- Assesses change management needs of internal stakeholders for assigned projects
- Identifies and drives organization change requirements, including completion of change management and Plan impact assessments
- Responsible for monitoring and driving organizational change including role and responsibility definition
- Performs work according to defined BCM best practices and methodology
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project(s) and program(s), including optimizing the timing of release of project deliverables into business operations
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Responsible for all change management planning, including resistance management, communication and training plans
- Manages development and execution of sustainment plans to ensure "day one" preparedness and ongoing education and awareness as new processes, technology solutions and tools are transitioned from project team to being operationalized by internal teams
- Evaluates and ensures user readiness and manages anticipated resistance
- Defines process and is responsible for measurement of system adoption, project success metrics, and benefit maximization. Reports on critical success factors and measurable benefits of projects deployed.
- Responsible for stakeholder assessment and management, including supporting and engaging senior leaders
- Drives adoption, including incentive change requirements
- Responsible for definition and implementation of organizational change requirements
- Guides, advises the Plan's Transition Team to build greater awareness and understanding of the need for change readiness and corresponding competencies
- Responsible for communications plan management to support effectively communicating relevant project information to stakeholders
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and supports risk mitigation efforts
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Through guiding and mentoring of others, supports the growth of change management skills throughout the organization
qualifications: Required :
Education & Experience:
- Ability to build trusted relationships and influence decision making at all levels
- Demonstrated ability in planning and affecting successful change though communication, inspiring desire to actively participate and support change, creation of common understanding and knowledge of change, identification and plan for change and reinforcement to enable sustained change
- Advanced knowledge of organizational change management methodologies, best practices, tools and techniques applied in an IT environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
skills: Preferred :
- Organizational change management certification or designation desired. Prosci and/or Project Management certification is a plus.
- Management consulting experience, project management experience, and facilitation experience are all desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.