Sr. Integration Engineer
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Integration Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53.92 - 60.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Integration Engineer will be responsible for managing the technical lifecycle of the infrastructure stack in strategic emerging technology projects across planning, initialization and operationalization phases. The consultant will provide technical leadership to all enterprise infrastructures and mission critical projects. Influence the technology strategy and establish reusable systems, infrastructures, frameworks, and tools for use across enterprise-wide architectures. Design specifications of multiple client/server architectures. Consultant will guide strategic direction of architecture and providing best practice standards. Maintain and publish updated documentation on standards and application architecture. Provide hands on development or project leadership when needed. Mentor and/or train staff members on existing standards and on the adoption of the enterprise architecture. Review systems designs and technologies produced by other department staff for consistency and adherence to standards. This position requires a results-oriented self-starter who can effectively thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Design integration between enterprise platforms. Specifically from Kaseya to Forescout, ServiceNow, Splunk and Nuvolo.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field along with 5 additional years of work experience.
- 5-10 overall year experience developing and supporting large applications using various tools and technologies
- Hands-on experience in Middleware Technology Architecture, Design, Development and Best Practices
- Web Application Security technologies, Certificates Management, WS-Security, SSL/TLS, Digital Certificates, HTTPS, and Public/Private Keys Encryption
- Unix / Linux experience, including scripting, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
- Network protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SFTP, including analyzing network dumps - Deep understanding of Network components: F5 Load Balancer, Firewall, VPN, DNS
- Virtualization technology: VMWare, vSphere, vCenter, ESX
- Database: JDBC, Oracle database, RAC
- Identity and access management, LDAP
- Highly adaptive, quick learner, efficient in multitasking and goal oriented - Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines and in challenging settings
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and systems analysis and complex decision making skills
- Prior experience in IT or with IBM outsourcing partner
- Ability to work in a team and contribute independently - Hands-on experience with Open source development tools - SOAP/Web Services/WS-I - Knowledge of SNMP, and IBM Tivoli Monitoring Components (TMS, TEP, TEMS, TEMAs)
- Understanding of Oracle backup and recovery using GoldenGate, and Data Guard
- Strong oral and written communication and documentation, collaboration and presentation skills
- IT/OO design/development/architecture with Java/J2EE Design and Development
- Experience connecting to numerous enterprise systems via a wide range of protocols
- Expertise with Integration protocols: REST, SOAP, JDBC, PowerShell, SSH, SFTP
Additional Skills Preferred (Not Required)
- Expertise in dealing with large dataset processing/throughput and transformation.
- Expertise with Integration technologies: Open API/Swagger, OAuth, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, OData
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.