our mission is to be the best platform that allows dispensary owners to understand and communicate with their customers.
team boasts a combination of some of the most accomplished and experienced titans of the tech and marketing space, as well the most talented young minds in the industry. We found business owners in the niche industry industry to be undeserved and in most cases ignored so we designed our platform to give rapidly growing niche industry the most innovative tools in marketing - and we never stop innovating.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: What will I be working on?
As a Senior Rails Developer, you'll be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to its front-end. As a part of the development team, you'll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Significant experience building web applications that have shipped
- Your comfortable managing other developers and conducting code reviews
- Minimum 3 years of professional development experience
- Experience working with Rails, CoffeeScript, Sass, Rspec/Capybara, Slim, MySQL and Git in a team environment
- You enjoy writing well-tested, well-organized code
- Extras: AWS Kinesis, Athena, API Gateway, Vue or other JS frameworks
Our current stack: Rails, Backbone.js, RSpec, AWS.
qualifications: What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities. We're especially fond of people who:
Communicate well and articulate ideas clearly.
- Focus on project goals, not just writing code.
- Contribute ideas.
- Take initiative.
- Have a hacker mindset and master the fine art of balancing time, features, and quality of code. You know when to unit test and when to "just ship it".
skills: What's it like to work at client?
We're a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own equipment
- 401k match
- Great health benefits
- Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy "bar"
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF ?wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.