Business Analyst / Digital Consultant
Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment. Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management. Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line. May lead a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $47.50 - 53.43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic digital solutions
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming sessions, author user stories, attend size/commit sessions, provide feedback in retrospectives
- Produce business requirement artifacts - including User Stories, UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, and Supplemental (Non- Functional) Specifications- for complex capabilities
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered the highest-level functioning expert
6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
skills: - Be a self-starter, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.