DIRECT HIRE FULL TIME
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. We offer top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more! You will always be working with the latest technologies in this role.
Please submit a portfolio outlining your Visual Design experience when submitting a resume.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Ideal candidates are methodical explores of visual design and stay informed on trends. They inspire their teams with clean, grid-based visual design. They understand the role of research are exceptional communicators, and continue to actively develop their visual design knowledge/skills.
- Create a shared understanding of the solution among cross-functional colleagues to produce world-class design, advocating for the end user.
- Sketch the ideas to help everyone see and understand the concept; participate in regular collaborative sessions as an essential part of maintaining team rhythm, unity, and focus.
- Generate the appropriate visual assets from low fidelity to high fidelity deliverables based on project needs.
- Advocate for and participate in design research as needed
- BA/BS degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, or related field, and 3+ years of relevant experience; or MA/MS degree in Visual communications, Graphic Design, or related field, and 2+ years of relevant experience; or 5+ years of relevant experience. (Transcripts required
- Excellent written and visual communication in your portfolio; Confident verbal communication and presentation skills; strong sense of layout, visual hierarchy, color and typography.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, and a proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Strong understanding of screen-based design regarding web, mobile, and rich client applications.
- Experience building and or leveraging a design system (style guide)
- Experience with common tools for visual design and collaboration. (Good skills in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Sketch, InVision, and Axure a plus)
- Please submit a portfolio when submitting a resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.