Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Principal Architect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Denver, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This senior level individual contributor is primarily responsible for leading development of IT strategic technology direction over technical domains and developing the IT enterprise architecture, while ensuring alignment on IT architecture and technology direction across business and IT leaders.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $85.24 - 95.89 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and updating new procedures and policies; gaining cross-functional support for objectives and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; solving highly complex issues; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership; influencing, mentoring, and coaching team members; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; evaluating and responding to the strengths and weaknesses of self and unit members; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Three (3) years experience with modeling techniques (ex: BPMN, UML, ER).
- Four (4) years experience translating solution requirements into technical architecture requirements.
- Four (4) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, CIS, Engineering, Business, or related technical field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Ten (10) years IT experience delivering technical solutions, including at least four (4) years in IT architectures
- Two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Three (3) years of work experience ina role requiring interaction with executive leadership
- Four (4) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
- Four (4) years experience working with IT vendors
- Six (6) years experience architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems
- Six (6) years experience establishing and documenting standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Three (3) years experience working with enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Four (4) years experience working with an IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Three (3) years experience with commercial off-the-shelf package integration
- Three (3) years application architecture experience.
- Three (3) years infrastructure architecture experience
- Three (3) years information security experience
- Three (3) years experience working with health systems
- Three (3) years experience working with large corporate or enterprise business systems
- Three (3) years experience working with emerging technologies related to architecture
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.