job summary: Summary:
- Unsecured Lending Features Lead, Technology Solutions Designer
- Initiative execution: applies technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and third party vendors.
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine scope/requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise-wide projects requiring creative solutions.
- Apply enterprise standards for solutions design and coding
- Systems integration
- Subject Matter Expertise in unsecured consumer lending products; credit cards, lines-of-credit, term/installment loans
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal techdebt
- Responsible for items as relevant (at their team level): compliance adherence, information security, and audit support
- Acts as a liaison for Production activities/issues post solutions deployment
- IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- Work planning and initiative execution
- Works with team to identify inter team dependencies and create solution design in working with other leads
- Works with product owner[s] to ensure that product backlog/requirements are pre-groomed, with clear acceptance criteria and ready for 1-2 sprints (1 month) ahead
- Guides the team on work breakdown and execution plans
- Executes other software engineer responsibilities
- Has demonstrated expertise in solution design across multiple technologies
- Can identify opportunities for technical training and coaching across the organization
- Has demonstrated the ability to design and develop manual and automated test plans within an application; has performed test plan reviews
- Subject matter expert on financial standards and best practices and ensures continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to configure tools and processes to support DevOps strategies
- Designs architecture and drives optimal solutions. Ensures design reviews and compliance with financial standards for information security and infrastructure standards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.