ETL Developer/Programmer: This position involves design and development of the ETL jobs and processes to support the business requirements for Data Warehouse.
4+ years of experience as an ETL developer required.
Familiarity with Informatica, Oracle and UNIX are essential. Metadata management and data integrity skills will be an added benefit.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Creates prototypes/ETL specifications based on requirements and analysis of data
- Designs and develops ETL mappings and workflows/sessions
- Creates scripts for Oracle database tables and unit tests them
- Creates/modifies UNIX scripts
- Ensures adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components
- Supports the development and design of the internal data integration framework
- Performs unit tests and initial QA tests with test data
- Participates in DI design of new Data Warehouse projects
- Participates in design and development reviews
- Creates change controls and coordinates approvals for implementation
- Works with source system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
- Support all on-call production duties
- Bachelor's degree in CS or relevant discipline
- 4+ years of experience as an ETL developer
- Informatica, Oracle and Unix skills essential
- Informatica Certification preferred
- Metadata management and data integrity skills will be an added benefit
skills: - Effective oral and written communication skills required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.