job summary: Summary:
- Be a key contributor to development initiatives that require Pega technical expertise
- Pega Workflow, Case Management, Integration/Data Migration experience needed.
- Individual will be a contributing member of the Global HR Technology Team.
- AGILE experience required.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $78 - 88 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Collaborate with the team to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintain and tests software applications that support business units.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems and drive the design/development of components.
- Effectively conveys message in both written and verbal development
- 3+ years experience in PEGA Application and Case design, Data Model design, Data Migration, User experience design, security, background processing, performance, deployment and testing.
- Top 3 Must Have Skillsets
- Certified PEGA BPM System Architect (CSA Certification)
- PEGA v7/v8 experience
- Agile experience required
- SQL experience is a plus
- Pega Implementation Architecture expertise
- Pega Case Management/Workflow
- Pega Integration
- Data Migration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.