job summary: Summary:
- Integration Specialist is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of integration capabilities that enable providers to integrate risk and quality programs within their technologies of choice, including EMRs.
- Position will work with provider technical resources on a daily basis, requiring good communication and solution skills. Will also work with cross-functional teams to digitize workflows, identify provider workflow improvement opportunities, design compliant integration approaches and develop EMR and other system configuration specifications.
- Position will also assist in the development of project integration methodology and documentation, provide training to internal resources, interface directly with provider groups, lead integration implementations and provide support to provider technical resources as questions arise.
- Role requires understanding of provider workflows and systems. Training will be provided oncompany's systems.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 93.75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Responsibilities: Provider Consultation, Setup and Onboarding
Integration Design and Methodology
- Primary technical point of contact and subject matter expert on technical capabilities for physician offices and/or third parties on integration options, onboarding process and technical questions
- Analyze and document the requirements of a physician?s office and clinical workflow to implement programs
- Consult with provider technical teams and/or third parties on how to design and configure electronic practice management and electronic medical records software in the most efficient manner to support both physicians? office and company requirements
Ongoing Provider Support
- Subject matter expert to Product Management and Development teams to proactively identify best practice integration opportunities to support provider workflows, focusing on Epic EMR.
- Develop integration ?playbook? for workflow integration options, system configurations, provider technical specifications and internal training documentation to be used in provider sales interactions
- Troubleshoot with physician offices and/or third parties on integration
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationship with provider staff and third parties, act as an ambassador for company.
- Provide education and communication on periodic releases/enhancements
- Epic EMR applications and integration methods; Epic Hyperspace, Interconnect,
- Experience with Epic EMR applications and integration methods; Epic Hyperspace, Interconnect, etc.
- Completed Epic certification
- Knowledge of core physician office workflows within Epic; examples include patient registration, eligibility checking, scheduling, Epic BPAs, and Epic In Basket Proficient with PC usage and other physician office software applications and willing to learn new software products
Strong analytical, problem solving, and change management skills required
- Epic Cache developer skills preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.