We are looking for a talented and experienced Human Resources Professional to direct all employee HR initiatives within the company as they continue to grow. This new position will play an instrumental role as we work to strengthen and better align our employee-focused, high-performance environment to our strategic corporate objectives.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assists in the development of corporate strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and establishing human resources objectives in line with overall organizational objectives.
- Implements all corporate human resources strategies including, compensation, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Leads management in establishing a corporate culture consistent with the Company's values and mission.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, as well as promoting healthy employee relations.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating human resources policies and guidelines, and communicates and enforces organization values.
- Ensures compliance with existing and new legislation, enforcing legal adherence and advising management on required actions.
- Enhances human resources organization reputation by leading new strategic HR initiatives, completing special management requests and continually exploring new opportunities to enhance Company value through HR improvements.
- Establish and oversee processes regarding leave of absence, FMLA, and disability claims.
- Oversee risk management issues (safety, health, legal issues), and conduct workplace investigations as needed.
qualifications: Supervisory Responsibilities
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related business field.
- Minimum 10 years' of progressive human resources experience, preferably in a multinational technology company with revenues exceeding $300 million.
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading a human resources team.
- PHR or SPHR, and or SHRM CP / SCP a strong plus.
- Training certifications a plus.
skills: Other Skills and Abilities
- The highest ethical and professional standards. Maintains the strictest confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of human resources laws and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to respond to inquiries/complaints from employees, regulatory agencies or other outside parties.
- Well organized, capable of managing multiple projects and under tight deadlines.
- Skilled in gathering, summarizing and concisely reporting information to senior management.
- Excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail yet possess a "big picture" perspective.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.