It Project Manager Senior
Our Major Financial Client is looking for an Execution Support Senior for :
Planning and managing of several simultaneous technical projects
Interacting directly with senior management regarding status , progress and issues
Managing Risk and Issues
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $64.99 - 65.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
Responsible for the full life cycle development of applications including deployments requiring multi-cross functional team management.
Creating / assisting in building Business Cases for Information Systems projects
- Possesses full knowledge of systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Hands on experience in at least one phase of SDLC, e.g. requirements analysis, software development, etc.
- Ability to create or drive project schedule development, including task definition, duration, and resource estimates, work breakdown schedule, contingency planning.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls, manage meeting flow and keep on track. This shall include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in running Info Sec Projects / Audit Issue remediation
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Planview
skills: - Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with small and large groups of business users
- Possess good organization, communication, collaboration, and writing skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Good Project Management skills in planning and organizing projects from initiation through
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.