Our client in Pittsburgh, PA is looking for a C/Unix Developer with a strong background in SQL and PL/SQL programming. Potential candidate should possess good problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to work in a team oriented environment.
location: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performing design, analysis, development, testing, deployment and support of large scale applications
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Working in Agile team environment with fellow developers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, QA, DBAs and other support teams
- 5+ years experience in IT or software engineering
- 3-5 years developing in C on Linux or UNIX
- 3-5 years experience with Oracle DC (PL/SQL)
- B.S., Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or M.I.S.
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Logistic experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.