Our client has a contract opportunity for a Trade Show Project Manager.
The contract is scheduled to go until March 2020 with the possibility of being extended.
This role will be tasked with supporting the delivery of high profile trade show events for our client.
The role is based in the company's US headquarters in Rancho Cordova, CA and reports into US Marketing. The role includes the following tasks:
- Project tracking and reporting (potential for multiple projects short and long term)
- Budget tracking for specific events
- Project management for specific events: liaising with internal and external stakeholders to keep project plan on track
- Regular communication with external agencies and vendors to maintain accurate project information
- Operational administration: vendor set ups in the company systems, ensuring timely payments to vendors, filing and storing of legal documents and contracts, demo equipment requests and procurement of marketing collateral & assets (as directed)
- Maintain detailed records of activity and project progress
- Maintain detail records of project finances
- Coordination with colleagues across the organization and globe to maintain alignment on specific projects
- Cradle-to-grave ownership of assigned tasks The freelancer needs to be a self-starter who is comfortable with remote management and limited supervision. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work to deadlines.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
trade show project management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- trade show management
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.