job summary: We have a direct hire / perm opportunity for an individual with Adobe Data Workbench experience.
- The right person will have experience transforming data that will be integrated for use within Adobe Data Workbench, Adobe Campaign and other application & reporting systems.
- The Analyst will design, create and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business' analytic & reporting needs.
- Will perform business analysis, will set up analytic reporting, provide ad hoc training, and diagnose as well as solve technical issues.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: The right person will:
- Quickly gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of required data sources, business models, goals and desired analysis objectives.
- Interpret and translate business requirements into technical specifications to be implemented within the Adobe Data Workbench and/or Adobe Campaign.
- Gather, document and help to form / guide business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional or technical requirements.
- 5+ years of experience working with Business Intelligence systems and / or web analytic platforms
- Experience utilizing Adobe Data Workbench
- Experience with Adobe Campaign
, we will need you to have strong organizational, written and multi-tasking skills. Ability to draw and maintain technical diagrams, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication / presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.