DIRECT HIRE FULL TIME
The Services Upsell Product Manager will be in a very large, Global transformation organization driving upsell offering strategy into execution planning deliverables to transform business processes. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and senior experienced product owner and manager with service offering experience in enterprise-level software, and services solutions.
Competitive Compensation Package
- Unlimited Vacation
- Matching 401K 100% for first 6%- No waiting for vesting period
- Very good Health Benefits start Day 1 for onsite employees
- Fitness Center/Gym onsite
- Personal Trainer
- Wellness Center
- Starbucks located in each building
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed forward directly to email@example.com. As a qualified applicant, I will respond to you same business day.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Responsible for product and management of other PO's who transformation requirements from Corporate and multiple Geographic business units; advising, developing, planning, implementing and technical direction for the service offering sales process areas within a major application development project, specializing in upselling with service offerings. Will function as a process leader and portfolio manager responsible for driving the team and tasks for product portfolio management, data gathering, analysis, identification and solution of business transformation process improvements, solution testing, user training,and problem management.
1. Guides and assists in conducting major reviews, problem analysis, and development of solutions to assigned application / process development projects as well as schedules and cost objectives.
2. Works with various teams and stakeholders to recommend proper technology and
procedures to be utilized in the conduct of this effort. Plan, develop and prepare
presentations of various proposals, systems solutions, objectives, organization, scheduling of assigned projects.
3. Evaluate use of available IT products / platforms; suggest plans for improvement, better utilization, standards of reliability and performance of assigned segment of the solution.
4. Assist with, plan, and development of appropriate education of processes for customers and company personnel. Assist in teaching teachers the use and implementation of application processes within the area of process responsibility.
Responsible for product and management of other PO's who transformation requirements from Corporate and multiple Geographic business units; advising, developing, planning, implementing and technical direction for the service offering sales process areas within a major application development project, specializing in upselling with service offerings
Previous experience specializing in upselling with service offerings
skills: Product Owner
Prefer Global Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.