Collect data through interviews, surveys, web search, database search, or other methods.Partner with various teams to identify key information gaps and plan to provide that information.Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and dangers. 7 years of experience are required
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.23 - 75.23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined. - Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications) 1. Working knowledge of the supply chain, manufacturing policies and processes as they relate to inventory 2. Can 'mine' various data sources to create a 'picture' of the current and future inventory position 3. Strong analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues in effective/practical ways 4. Knowledge of ERP systems 5. Identify root causes and present solutions - Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications") 1. Bachelors degree or equivalent in SCM, business, economics or equivalent 2. 5 years or more experience in related fields, inventory management or SCM 3. Good verbal and written communication skills 4. Knowledge of SAP - SmartOps or IBP - I 5. Knowledge of Tableau or any other visualization tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Modeling
- Requirement Analyst
- SQL (7 years of experience is preferred)
- Tableau (7 years of experience is preferred)
- Supply Chain (7 years of experience is preferred)
- SAP Applications
- SAP SmartOps
- SAP IBP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.