Technical Analyst. This role will support business strategy, requirements definition, use cases and act as the primary liaison between Digital product management and Technology teams to ensure system design and project changes align with business requirements.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $31.67 - 35.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Partner with business product owners, UCD and Technology to define functional specifications to meet business requirements.
- Determine gaps between business needs and current offerings and work with the team to recommend efficient and effective long-term solutions.
- Create materials to represent information in a variety of mediums including functional specifications, user stories, use cases, process flows, data mapping, and requirement traceability matrix.
- Coordinate testing process to validate requirements.
- Bachelor's level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Software Information Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills with attention to detail.
- Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Understanding of content management systems. SDL Web (formerly Tridion) a plus.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
- Financial Industry/Brokerage experience preferred.
- Agile scrum experience preferred.
skills: Candidate should understand:
· Service Oriented Architecture - Practical Application; Able to explain the benefits
· Data Mapping - Practical Application; Examples
· Data Flow Diagrams - Explain the benefits and concerns with the approach
· Agile and Agile terminologies - Practical Application; Lessons Learned
· System Integration - Ability to describe past interactions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.